Joint Adultery: Is Cuckolding More Shame or Pure Lust?
Interest in cuckolding and wifesharing are not a newfangled invention. Although extramarital sexual intercourse is considered a strict taboo over much of the world, interest in new sexual partners is hard-wired into our human brains for both men and women.
There are probably evolutionary reasons why so many men and women feel the tingling desire for foreign skin again after a few relationship years. The sex drive then often tempts us humans to cheat. Those affected find themselves in a conflict of conscience — because actually many do not want to lose their life partner!
Sexually open-minded couples know that one could pursue this desire in swingers clubs. But there are other ways besides swinging, if you like it more “private”. For example, “cuckolding” or “wifesharing”.
In this post, we’ll clarify why cuckolding fantasies happen, how you can recognize them and how you can deal with them.
What Is Cuckolding?
Although “cuckolding” is loaded with massive prejudice and misinformation, it is one of the fastest growing sexual lifestyles in the entire world.
It excites an incredible number of men to make your wife available to other men to fuck through. Curiously, this idea excites men of all walks of life and cultures.
However, the term “cuckold” is unknown to most people. Some who know it misunderstand and despise it. Only a few people have understood and practice this type of sexuality with a growing number of couples.
In its “purest form,” cuckolding is a committed couple relationship in which a wife, with the fullest support and encouragement of her husband, is allowed to have one or more lovers. When this happens, the wife becomes a “hotwife” or “cuckoldress” and the husband is a “cuckold”.
By the way, it does not have to be a marriage. Most of the time, the people involved are older than 30, but they are not always married.
Cuckolding can have different intensity strengths and is therefore divided into three classes:
- The C1 cuckold is only mildly submissive and is more of a voyeuristic wifesharer. He co-plans sex with strange men, but must already learn to lick the sperm pussy clean.
- The Cuckold C2 has surrendered his sexual self-determination to his Hotwife. He allows his wife to have independent sex with strange men. He is also kept chaste.
- A Cuckold C3 usually lives in a never-inside relationship and is no longer allowed to fuck his Hotwife. However, he draws his sexual pleasure from it and is obliged to always lick the inseminated sperm pussy of his cuckoldress clean.
Are There Cuckold Signals in Your Relationship?
Cuckolding fantasies mostly come from the man. The main problem is that there are a lot of men with wifesharing and cuckold interests, but they prefer not to talk about it with their wives because they are afraid of rejection.
According to several international surveys, an extremely large number of women have a desire for foreign skin, but would never admit this to their partner. So, curiously, there is already by nature a certain symbiosis of “woman who wants to fuck” and “man who wants to watch”.
Therefore, in order to determine what your tendencies are as a couple, it is important that one of the two partners take the first bold step to have a conversation.
If you are reading this, you are already one big step ahead of your partner. First of all, you should analyze how your relationship stands on the subject of “sex with strangers”.
6 Questions to Ask Your Wife if She Has Hotwifing Tendencies:
- Has your husband already given you hints that he would like to see you having sex with another man?
- Have you yourself had thoughts of having sex with strange men on several occasions?
- Do you masturbate at the thought of strange penises?
- Do group sex fantasies or even gangbangs inspire you?
- Do you want to dominate a man?
- Have you heard of the term “cuckolding” — but are unsure what it is?
6 Questions to Ask Your Man if He Has Cuckolding Tendencies:
- Does the thought of having your wife fucked and inseminated by other men excite you?
- Do you watch gangbangs and group sex porn on the internet?
- Do you want a woman to tell you “where to go” in bed?
- Do you like to look at pictures with creampies?
- Would you like to learn to swallow your own cum?
- Do you take in your drops of desire, precum, or sperm in your mouth?
Don’t Let the Internet Scare You!
If you search the Internet for the term “cuckold”, you have surely seen that you can find many extreme variations of cuckolding there. Many fetishes are related to cuckolding: BDSM, punishment, male chastity, bisexuality, swallowing sperm or the husband is no longer allowed to have sex with her (Never inside).
While a great many men are strongly interested in sharing their wives with other men, these various fetishes are also very off-putting to men.
Few want to be locked with a chastity belt, have to swallow foreign sperm, wear women’s clothes or never want to be allowed to fuck their wife again!
Our tip: Don’t be alarmed! Many videos are hyped up, and countless forum posts and sex stories are written by men.
Sound out together as a couple what makes you horny together and find your personal “common denominator”.
For those interested in cuckolding, there are good cuckold websites to gather more information.
Conclusion: Cuckold Relationships Are Very Intimate, Passionate and Loving
The truth is that cuckold relationships are much like any other relationship. There are advanced variants and more romantic ones.
And if you and your partner(s) are interested in cuckolding, you can shape the relationship according to your preferences and customize it according to mutual needs and fetishes.
Wifesharing and cuckolding enrich relationships and sex life enormously. Because both partners are often permanently aroused and have a great desire for each other.
Depending on the inclination and intensity of the relationship, both partners can extract their emotional and sexual satisfaction together. There are almost no more arguments in everyday life. In addition, since there is no longer a need to cheat, this takes out a lot of pressure compared to the Classic Relationship Model. In our opinion, these two sexual orientations are much less stressful than swinging.
Finally, the “aftercare” — that is, the stroking, cuddling, licking clean sperm creampie and snowballing after sex, provides a very strong emotional bond and a very high degree of physical intimacy.
- myfemdomrules.com: Benefits of cuckolding: 8 reasons why it’s great when your wife sleeps with someone else
- Eight men explain what they love about cuckolding
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?